Internet Access Manager is a nifty utility you can use to schedule and simplify your access to the Internet or to another computer. It's designed to help you make and maintain Internet connection with as little fuss as possible. It has integrated connection manager and flexible time scheduler for automatically establishing an active connection at a designated time. Online statistic monitor with comparison ability keeps track of how much time you're spending. Holder of passive connection for prevents from inactivity disconnection (eg: for AOL). Auto-connector, free-line selector and event responder for each connection are also available. It can manage multiple connections at the same time. The built in FTP server allows you to open the ftp access to your computer with ability of restoring the broken downloads or uploads. Internet Access Manager is simple to set up and easy to access through an icon in the system tray. Try our Internet Access Manager for free.
» version 1.22 - posted on 2005-10-03
see the readme.txt
EULA - End User License Agreement
The license agreement to Internet Access Manager (IAM). The IAM is distributed as shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to IAM are exclusively owned by the author - Maxim Vasilyev.
2. You may evaluate this software during a period of 30 days. If you decide to keep IAM on your computer you must register it. This means, that you must buy a single/multi-user license. It is strongly recommended to register IAM within 30 days or less as soon as you find out that the program suits your needs.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use IAM on one computer (i.e. a single cpu) for any legal purpose, at any time. Also the user can register IAM for several computers (multi-user license).
4. To register the IAM you must visit http://www.softfolder.com/purchase.html to obtain the registration instructions. There are good discounts to the IAM registration for the several computers. When the on-line registration has finished you will receive your own registration code. You should enter the registration code into the IAM by using the menu item Help-> About.
5. IAM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IAM AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. Installing and using IAM signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
Thank you for using the original IAM. Softfolder Inc: http://www.softfolder.com
Tell us your experience with Internet Access Manager1.22
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Connection Manager Lite FREE Internet connectivity with a laptop or cell phone has never been easier than it is with Connection Manager LITE. It automatically detects available networks and automates the creation and management of connection settings. Allows laptop users seamless migration between LAN or wireless network... Download
BVRP Connection Manager Pro TRIAL Laptop Magazine Editors Choice for September 2005. Laptop calls it a *must have* program for mobile professionals. The chief advantage or using Connection Manager PRO is that it seamlessly enables your preset profile for the type of connection it detects, giving you the freedom to think about... Download
Connection Manager PRO TRIAL Laptop Magazine Editors Choice for September 2005. Laptop calls it a must have program for mobile professionals. The chief advantage or using Connection Manager PRO is that it seamlessly enables your preset profile for the type of connection it detects, giving you the freedom to think about... Download